YouTube has become one of the most used social media networks with more than 2 billion active users. It provides an easy way to monetize your videos and houses most of the world’s video creators. They provide you with resources and benefits to make your videos and make them discoverable. However, given the massive competition on YouTube, it becomes difficult for many video creators to be identified. In such cases, video creators can turn to one of the best YouTube alternatives for video creators.
The Best YouTube Alternatives for Video Creators
YouTube is both successful and accessible. However, there are several issues with the platform, and there have been no sincere efforts to combat them. The problems are not technical and difficult to fix because they have to do with consumer relations. YouTube often takes down videos, even when they strictly adhere to community guidelines and provides no reasoning for it. Their automated monetization bot often demonetizes creator’s videos. There is a lack of communication, and YouTube fails to explain its guidelines better. It is natural for video creators to shift to some of the best YouTube alternatives for Video creators in view of these.
1. Teachable: Best YouTube Alternative for Course Creators
Known to help you share what you know and convert your knowledge and ideas into a working knowledge business, Teachable is one of the best video platforms available. If you see yourself as a creative entrepreneur and wish to build the future and offer anything ranging from online courses to coaching, Teachable is an excellent alternative. They have more than 1,00,000 creators who have sold more than $500 million in courses and coaching.
- With your custom domain, you simply link your existing website to Teachable.
- Using a power editor, you can create engaging, multimedia lectures, videos, and sessions and customize the online school experience.
- They support all integrations.
- Their comprehensive report helps you easily track sales and student insights.
Reviews- “What has clinched it for me, why I chose Teachable, and why I love it and will continue to do my online courses with Teachable, is a great support that they have,” says Julia Stoain of Live.Write.Thrive.
2. Vimeo on Demand: Best YouTube Alternatives for Video Content Creators
The brainchild of a group of filmmakers looking for an easy and beautiful way of sharing videos with their friends, Vimeo was born in 2004. It is currently home to 175,000,000 creators worldwide. Video creators get a quick and easy video maker to create highly impactful social videos with Vimeo.
- You earn 90% of the revenue after the transaction costs.
- They have many options, and you can choose if you want to rent, buy, or subscribe and set your price.
- You can choose if you wish to sell worldwide and on all devices or even choose distribution regions.
Reviews- “ Fans and consumers want to support creatives they believe in. Vimeo is an excellent platform for not only building an audience but also monetizing that fan base,” says Alldayeveryday from Everybody Street.
3. Daily Motion: Best YouTube Alternatives for Video Creators
Daily Motion has an excellent revenue share program that helps you monetize your videos and lives. With it, the video makers are free to share their world and connect with their audience anywhere and anytime. Aanytimeaker, you would get access to the right resources, the cutting-edge technology, the flexibility, and the visibility that you need to inspire, inform and entertain.
- They give you direct access to high-quality demand to maximize revenue.
- They offer both integration and management so that you can sell your ad inventory with your monetization solution.
- You can optimize your fill rates and CPMs.
- Their custom and standard ad formats allow you to monetize your VOD and live content on all devices and properties.
Reviews- Their users appreciate the flexibility and wide range of features they provide.
4. Uscreen: Best VOD Platform for Video Creators
Known to be the fastest-growing video on demand platform, Unscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. The all-in-one platform, Unscreen, makes video distribution and monetization easy. They have different built-in themes and provide you the option to monetize in whatever way you want. They give you the liberty to build your brand.
- You can choose to offer live streaming for free, pay-per-view, or subscription for live streaming.
- You can easily organize content in categories, the addition of tags and filters.
- Their data helps you understand how to engage your users.
- They offer hassle-free payments and checkout in whatever currency you choose.
Reviews- Their users appreciate the vast marketing tools provided and the kind of engagement they get with that.
5. Twitter Amplify: The Best YouTube Alternatives for Video Creators
Twitter Amplify was launched in 2004 and helps publishers and creators monetize their videos on Twitter. They allow you to reach massive audiences and sponsor great content for advertisers easily. As a publisher, all you have to do is upload your video on twitter.com to monetize it. You would get paid the majority of your ad revenue via automated revenue share payments.
- It is easy to upload.
- The monetization is simple, and you are automatically paid a majority of the revenue generated.
Reviews- Twitter Amplify is very easy to use and has made sharing videos easy.
6. Facebook: Best YouTube Alternatives for Video Content
Known for empowering video creators, Facebook has helped creators build their community and business. They bring all the tools that creators need to turn their passion into reality. This allows you to get creative and find newer fans to express. You can connect with friends and fans together and share experiences. You will get rewarded and be successfully unlock tools to monetize your videos.
- Facebook has a vast video ecosystem. It brings together and conversation across various surfaces.
- It is your all-in-one creator studio and helps manage, post, monetize and monitor videos across your Facebook Pages.
- You can simply add short ads into qualifying videos.
- You can earn from brand deals.
- It is easy to convert fans into supporters via a recurring monthly subscription.
Reviews- Facebook is the one-stop-shop that provides the key elements that businesses need to capitalize on.
7. Amazon Video Direct: Best YouTube Alternatives for Professional Video Creators
Known for helping studios, distributors, and independent filmmakers reach audiences worldwide, Amazon Video Direct is one of the biggest platforms for video creators. As a creator, you will get everything you need to monetize your videos in the best possible way.
- You can choose if you want to get royalties depending on hours streamed by Prime members, a revenue share for rentals, purchases, monthly channels, or ad impressions—or any combination of these options.
- It will expand reach as your titles can be made available via Prime Video on all supported devices- Fire TV, phones, tablets, game consoles, Smart TVs, and from the Web.
- It offers easy optimization. With minutes streamed, a number of subscribers, projected revenue, and payment history, and other performance metrics, the optimization of how you offer and promote your titles can be done.
Reviews- “PVD provides us with the flexibility to easily revise metadata ensuring audiences see our content at its absolute best.” Michael Madison, Co-Founder, Indie Rights
8. IGTV: Best YouTube Alternatives for Fashion and Lifestyle Video Creators
Instagram is unarguably one of the most extensive social media networks. IGTV has disrupted the conventional TV experience and replaced it with the modern experience that mobiles provide. Instagram was always known to be the go-to app for people to scroll on, and IGTV makes it easier to captivate the audience.
- They provide a time limit, and for most accounts, the video is 10 minutes and up to one hour for larger accounts.
- They support both vertical and horizontal ads.
Reviews- Instagram has the most extensive user base, hence the creators have a broad audience.
9. Patreon: Best YouTube Alternatives for Artists and Creators
Known for helping video creators grow and connect with your community in an entirely troll-free environment, Patreon has become an excellent video creator platform. It enables you to build a predictable revenue stream that is not dependent on ads or algorithms.
- They have no algorithms, and you get the direct line with your fans, and you get their emails and own the relationship.
- They help you build a predictable and sustainable revenue stream and not worry about strikes or demonetization.
- You can connect and engage with fans on a deeper level.
Reviews- “We use Patreon as a membership program to not only fund content but to hold local events and give supporters exclusive perks,” says Issa Rae, a video creator.
These are undoubtedly some of the best YouTube alternatives for video creators. There are several reasons for creators not to choose YouTube, and in those cases, these are great platforms to turn to. They help with practical and easy monetization and have a range of benefits to offer.
Our Recommended Monetization Partners:
I and my team research various ad networks and can help you increase your overall ad revenue; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best video monetization platforms. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your website revenue. mail: [email protected]