Video content is arguably one of the best means for marketing and advertising. It is the best way to reinforce your brand identity as it is comparatively easy to establish an emotional and personalized connection with your customer. Going by stats, 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video. There has been a noteworthy shift within the digital marketing sphere from desktop to mobile. This exponential rise in multi-device content consumption has emerged as one of the biggest challenges for video creators and marketers. Mobile usage has surpassed desktops by miles, with the average user spending just three hours on mobile phones.
And talking about video content consumed on mobile devices, just take a look around, and you’ll see how many people you come across who are deeply engrossed in a video on their mobile phones. According to YouTube, mobile video consumption has risen 100% every year. Since people like to watch videos on the go, and the number of smartphone users is growing, your mobile video audience keeps getting bigger and bigger.
A study by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) study found 47% of smartphone users worldwide clicked after seeing an ad in a mobile app, while 45% of the users who saw an ad on the mobile web took action. The study also found that 90% of smartphone users recalled mobile web ads within the first few days after they were initially shown.
Why Should Publishers Focus on Mobile Web Video Ads?
- Better revenue with in-app video ads
- Higher engagement: Apps are capturing an increasing amount of consumers’ attention. According to eMarketer, over 25% of total media time and 89% of mobile time is spent in-app.
- An additional stream of revenue
List of Ad Networks Supporting Mobile Web Video Ads
Google ADX is a part of Google’s integrated ad-technology platform DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) that offers agencies and advertisers the ability to effectively create, manage and grow high-impact digital ad campaigns across multiple channels. The platform helps the users with real-time insights and data from marketing campaigns across different channels connecting to advertisers’ networks. This real-time marketplace offers a massive inventory to a large number of advertisers through programmatic Real-Time Bidding. Here publishers can set floor prices and control the bidding on their available ad units, and there are more possible buyers through different types of auctions. They can also sell their ad unit inventories through Open Auction, Private Auction, or Preferred Deal.
- Ad Inventory Controls
- Automatic Conversion Data Upload
- Access Google AdWords
- Access Display Network for Ads
- Bid Management
- Campaign Management
- DoubleClick Search API
- DoubleClick Ad Exchange
- Real-Time Bidding
- Robust Tools and Insights
- Track Offline Conversion Data
VDO.AI is a leading native video advertising network whose technology helps the web access through the power of video content and advertising. Publishers can leverage video advertising’s power using smart contextual instream video solutions and boost their monetization by 50%. It is perfectly suitable for websites looking for a video monetization partner to increase overall ad revenue.
- Contextual videos with high-grade user experience.
- Custom Video Ad Server with cutting edge automated video ad serving solution.
- Easy integration with a single line of code.
Taboola is an effective content marketing engine used by companies that links a user to relevant articles both from within and outside the site. Taboola drives the target audience to a website with the use of interesting and appealing content. Taboola is designed on an algorithmic predictive engine used to drive traffic, monetize content, and increase audience engagement. Taboola allows readers to rate content as well as share it on various social media platforms. Users have complete visibility and transparency on content performance across different websites and social media channels.
- Audience Tracking and Audience Engagement Monitoring
- Advertisement and Revenue Management
- Content Filtering and Content Reviews Tracking
- Dashboard and Reporting Tools
- Drip Campaigns and Email Automation
- Email Tracking and Email Analytics
- Lead Generation
- Multi-Channel Marketing and Multi-Campaign Management
- Social Media Engagement and Social Network Marketing
- Template Gallery and Content Library
- Web Traffic Monitoring
Description: It is one of the world’s leading native advertising and content discovery platforms for businesses to increase their ROI and monetize the audiences with innovative thoughts, valuable products. Many publishers use Revcontent as it works well with social sites where the AdSense CPC is not very high. It is one of the world’s leading native advertising and content discovery platforms for businesses to increase their ROI and monetize the audiences with innovative thoughts, valuable products. Many publishers use Revcontent as it works well with social sites where the AdSense CPC is not very high.
- Audience retargeting
- Easy to integrate widgets
- Advanced publisher protection tools
- Real-time reporting
- Robust customer support system
Setupad is a marketing and advertising company specializing in website monetization and yield optimization connecting several ad platforms into a single auction. Users abroad can receive quality targeted advertising if publishers are willing to separate their foreign traffic and sell it purely in RTB fashion. Setupad does all necessary yield optimization and allows publishers to get back to their true calling – quality content creation. It connects the website’s media space to top SSPs in a Header Bidding way enabling more buyers to participate and CPM prices. Their top priority is to monetize cross-border traffic and to help publishers gain incremental revenues.
- Header Bidding
- Server-side bidding
- Loading speed
- Fill rate
- Customized optimization
- Ad audit
- Online reporting
It is a global leader in the native ad marketplace and an inventor of outstream video advertising. Teads Studio allows interactive video, mobile, and display rich media ads in a unified platform. It monetizes the newly created video inventory through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties, including Teads Demand.
- Single access for premium publishers – Teads delivers operational efficiencies and accountability in direct and programmatic transactions through high-quality inventory. Teads is equally focused on providing high-value technology and monetization solutions for publishers.
- Creatives – Teads associates with agencies and brands through its Teads Studio technology to effectively optimize assets for the increased importance of creative quality in delivering media effectiveness.
- Monetization solutions – Teads helps publishers, brands with a broader set of monetization tools and solutions through their full-funnel product suite.
- AI-powered results – Teads is enabling brands and agencies to transact based on guaranteed outcomes in viewability, completed views, engagement, in-target delivery, incremental site traffic, and conversions.
Creativity and innovation in mobile advertising are inevitable. New formats will emerge with time as the industry evolves. Right now, video ads and interstitials for mobile look promising (data-wise). However, because the idea is to reach varied audiences, it’s important to think along the lines of what works best with the user’s experience and then experiments with various mobile ad formats. Continuously go through the data and analyze your results. Then, adjust the effective mixes of ad format, placement, and frequency for your mobile campaigns.
Also, what’s even more beneficial is to work with the right partner, be it a good ad network or an ad agency, or just a friend who can help you optimize the ad content and see what works for your target consumers. This will help you get a better response rate from your target users.
When it comes to choosing the right ad network, one must always keep in mind to look into the following factors :
- Number of Ad Formats supported
- CPM rates
- Data Analytics options available
- Targeting options and Audience reach
- Customer Service
- User-Friendly system and UI
Our Recommended Monetization Partners:
I and my team research various ad networks and can help you increase your overall ad revenue; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best video monetization platforms. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your website revenue. mail: [email protected]