Video preference of modern-day audience is one of the most important driving forces of using video in your content marketing. Out of all the online contents, video is the most engaging content with the most CTR. Presenting the right message and in an engaging manner helps strike the right balance between promoting your brand and also satisfying the customer curiosity about your brand. More than 60% of the world’s internet traffic now comes from mobile devices. This naturally implies that mobile video is by far the most effecting means for advertisement. Mobile video ads have a lower cost per click as well as 40% higher CTR. With the increase in internet penetration and the rise of budget smartphones, mobile internet users are on the rise and is predicted to be more than 80% of all internet users by 2021. Marketers have recognized this trend and are spending the bulk of their budget on mobile video advertisement, there are various video consumption platforms which marketers use for buying video ads.
Top Mobile Video Advertising companies
The following mobile video ad companies help in buying video ads for mobile advertising monetization:
AdoTube is a complete solution in-stream or in-video that enables agencies, advertisers and publishers to have easy and efficient access to in-stream ads. AdoTube’s platform offers the Adotube Ad Network, Publisher Management Tool (PUMA), In-Stream Ad Exchange (AdEx), Network Partner Console for third party networks media brokers, and Creative Services. The completely integrated platform helps all components of digital industry to deliver high-quality, in-stream advertising solutions through a quick, easy and cost-efficient platform. AdoTube is headquartered in New York, with offices in California and Europe.
- Creative – Access AdoTube’s creative services for uniquely customized, high-quality ads to upload existing ads, create new ads from a creative wizard.
- Placement – Target campaigns for specific publishers or networks, demographics, geo-targeted markets, behaviors, keywords, etc.
- Performance – Receive front-end, back-end and brand-study performance analytics.
- Purchase – It is capable of both buy- and sell-side integration.
- Customer Service – Provides overall account support.
Vdopia rebranded as Chocolate is the leading provider of mobile video advertising. Chocolate Marketplace integrates top technology partners from across the spectrum to give a unified one-stop platform for complete planning, buying, and measurement of mobile video ad campaigns. Vdopia’s clients include Coca-Cola, Walt Disney, McDonald’s, Intel, Microsoft, Ford and hundreds of other leading global brands.
- Enhancements enabling video ads to run in more resolutions and aspect ratios than ever before. It supports 4:3, 16:9 or any desired configuration to deliver an outstanding viewing experience without worrying about the varying screen sizes of the latest smartphones.
- Upgrades in the conversion process reduce video file size and load time for faster and seamless execution of video ads.
- Stringent automated checks make sure that only high-quality source files are chosen for conversion. This assures advertisers of delivering the highest quality ad experience to consumers.
- The new version overcomes any syncing or flickering issues with its older version.
SpotXchange is a global video ad serving platform providing digital media owners with a solution that enables them to monetize their content with video advertising across desktop, mobile and connected devices. It connects thousands of publishers with trusted demand sources, running top brand campaigns through its marketplace. SpotX’s platform unique feature is the programmatic infrastructure and other monetization tools, including solutions for OTT and outstream video ad units.
- Multi-device video ad campaigns
- Advertiser blocking
- Real-time performance metrics
- Publisher Integrations
- Video Ad Gallery
- Demo and Behavioral Targeting:
- Contextual and Keyword Targeting
- Suite of Brand Safety tools
- Geographic Targeting
- Transparency & Actionable Insights
Description: It is a global advertising platform from Adobe for brands and agencies to plan, buy, measure and optimize their ad campaigns. The unique feature of TubeMogul is that its programmatic sophistication allows marketers to run ad campaigns across digital screens, TV and out-of-home channels with a single unified dashboard.
- Premium inventory marketplace
- Audience targeting
- Verification reporting
- Optimization and workflow
- Range of tools for planning, analytics and insights across all media channels
- Platform transparency
- TubeMogul Academy advertising education solution for marketers
- Global reach to run ad campaigns in over 70 countries
AOL is a global Web services company that operates some of the most popular Web destinations, offers a comprehensive suite of free software and services, runs one of the country’s largest Internet access businesses, and provides a full set of advertising solutions.
- A redesigned main page that makes it easier for consumers to discover, search for and find millions of videos from across the Web.
- A newly developed video search experience that leverages industry-leading Truveo video search technology and features better presentation of Web search results to enable users to easily find what they are looking for
- A new embedded playback experience where consumers can find and watch videos from other popular video sites on the AOL Video site more easily.
BrightRoll builds video advertising software. BrightRoll is the only independent and unified programmatic video advertising platform for reaching global audiences across web, mobile and connected TV. BrightRoll technology collects and analyzes hundreds of billions of data points monthly enabling real-time decisions that drive ROI for advertisers.
- 152 million monthly US unique viewers
- IAB Quality Assurance Guidelines integration
- Bulk creative workflow
- Server to server integration with BlueKai and eXelate
- Site and content targeting
- Audience targeting capabilities
- Elimination of multiple IOs
- Universal targeting and frequency capping
- Real-time audience targeting
Auditude makes video ad management and monetization technologies for publishers and media companies globally. The Auditude Connect platform allows content owners and websites to scale the business requirements and ad serving needs effectively around premium video content. Auditude works with some of the largest names in online video to enable revenue growth opportunities. Audible enables flexible ad placement and workflow tools.
- Auditude offers an integrated advertising system for video on PCs, smartphones, tablets, connected TVs and other products in the home.
- Adobe Pass platform is the unique feature which is used by cable companies for their TV Everywhere initiatives.
- Auditude is integrated with the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, which consists of integrated analytics and optimization products to collect and unleash the power of customer insight.
YuMe by RhythmOne is a leading provider of video and connected TV inventory with a focus on multiscreen video ads and cross-screen targeting technology. YuMe’s solutions unique feature is ad visibility where creative video ads can be run across devices including TVs.to reach and deliver messages to a target audience at scale. High brand impact is achieved with high-quality impressions across the platform’s premium publisher network, and the platform’s Audience Amplifier targets the right audience and amplifies reach across screens.
- Multi-screen video ads run campaigns seamlessly across Smartphone applications, video players and consumer electronics
- Powerful tools and technology to deliver campaigns to the right audience and amplify reach
- Publishers can attract higher fill rates and maximize user perceptions.
Description: RhythmOne is a programmatic platform founded in 2004, connecting advertisers with qualified audiences across multiple devices. Their solution monetizes inventory across a range of devices and ad types including video, display, rich media, and native through a unified programmatic platform which we call RhythmMax.
- Access to all screens and all ad formats.
- Pre- and post-bid filtering technology.
- Control which brands run on the site or mobile app.
- Flexible purchase structure.
- Analytics and management tools.
Description: Hulu is an ad-supported online TV streaming service that allows users to stream movies, TV shows, etc from their computers, smart TV or smart device. It was launched in March 2008 by NBC Universal. With Hulu, you get a free one-month trial after registering, with both basic for $5.99 per month and premium plans being quite reasonable.
- Hulu was in the process of a website redesign in the initial stages. The new layout has a lot more white space with content displayed on tiles that enlarge when you hover your cursor over them.
- Hulu has ties with major broadcasters that offers current TV episodes from other networks often within 24 hours of their original airtime hence has loads of popular content
- Good range of compatible devices.
- Made even better by the SHOWTIME add-on.
Choosing the best mobile video advertising platform depends on the requirement, product and the target audience. A lot of factors come into play while selecting the right mobile video ad platform for your marketing needs such as audience targeting options, customer service, supported video formats, support for mobile devices, analytics, user-friendliness, transparency, ad formats, daily traffic, average site on time, presence across different countries etc. Hence the best way to approach the best platform to suit your requirements would be to shortlist a few platforms and run a few different low budget test campaigns on them as a trial for your actual campaign. And finally, compare the campaign analytics and go for the platform which gives you the best return on your investment.
Our Recommended Monetization Partners:
I and my team research various ad networks and can help you increase your overall ad revenue; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best video monetization platforms. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your website revenue. mail: [email protected]